What is Black Salt?
Black Salt has been used for many centuries for protection, cursing, hexing, banishing and reverse magick. Black salt absorbs negative energies and left over, stagnant vibrations. Negative energies can dull our aura and can even attach to us and to our space, potentially leading to emotions such as depression, lack of motivation, anxiety and other unhealthy habits. Black Salt can also absorb negative energies from your environmental circumstances and is often used in spells and magickal workings to create boundaries, assist with spiritual barriers, and provide protection. Use Black Salt to ward off any negative and psychic energies while protecting yourself or your space. Black Salt can be used alone or as a base for your spell work or ritual work and can be combined with other herbs and essential oils for spell jars.
Black Salt Uses:
- You can dress a black candle in oil and Black Salt for spell work to banish negative forces or reverse hex's
- Sprinkle Black Salt around the perimeter of your home or space to keep away unwanted energies or spirits. Pro tip: sprinkle Black Salt in your doorways to keep your space clean from other people's energies as they enter and leave your space
- Grind up Black Salt using a mortar and pestle and place the powder in anointing oils
- Energetically cleanse your healing crystals by placing them on top of Black Salt
- Used in ritual baths to cleanse and purify before or after any magickal workings or spells
If you end up using Black Salt in cursing or hexing workings, remember to dispose of the Black Salt properly so that lingering energies don't stick to you or your environment. You can dispose of Black Salt in the following ways: bury it at a crossroads, toss the contents into moving water such as a river, stream, ocean, or running faucet water, or burn the remains of the Black Salt in a cauldron.
East Meets West USA
This information is intended for entertainment purposes only